subota, 1. prosinca 2012.

One problem with blogging.


I like blogging, actually, I like writing but most of the time I'm to lazy to pick up a pen and write, it's easier to type. There is just one problem that bothers me with it. This is a place where I would like to write about things that I can't say to anyone around me, the things I struggle with and fight inside myself. The problem is that there is a theoretical chance that someone might accidentally bump on this and recognize my dotty tablecloth or something. So either I can write about anything that I feel and keep out personal characteristics or I can tell you who I really am, where I'm from and stuff and still be coverd with a mask. I was thinking about it and I'll just write.
Accept my apologies for any mistakes in writing, English is not my first language.
I've noticed that here you have possibility to see nouber of people that visited your blog. My number is currently 10. #lame
But thank you all for visiting it. Special greeting to a visitor from Germany. :)


TGIF
Yes, I've spent mine alone under a lighthouse in my place, listening to various waltzes and eating rabbit food. #fun
Is this the end of the post? I would say so.

Pozz to anyone who sees and reads this.


P.s. Since I've mentioned waltzes, my recommendation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CShopT9QUzw

1 komentar: