subota, 1. prosinca 2012.

Saturday night fever

So, I've decided to go out. I'm getting ready right now.
No, I'm not, fooling myself that I am. Than what am I actually doing? I'm looking into three different dresses with 3 different patterns asking myself what shall I wear? I'm also writing a pointless post, but I don't care. People that are waiting for me might care, but since it's me that I'm talking about they know that coming on time is not possible. Tonight I'm going out with my aunt, it probably sounds weird, but it's not. My aunt is kind of still young and we get on together really good. Also, in my place you don't have many options, and none of my friends is going out. "Snađi se druže" would my grandma say.
I've just realized that I had to be at my aunt's friend house 1 hour ago.
Why am I even delaying this? I'm not so keen on wild Saturday nights this month, and somehow every Saturday night starts normal but ends up wild around 2 a.m. As Ted from HIMYM says "nothing good happens after 2 am."


We will see.
Cheerio.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar