četvrtak, 14. ožujka 2013.

It's been a while

A while means that I'll wish you Happy new year in March. Yes, this is my first 2013. post. Shame on me, and what happened in these 3 months?
Well, what can you do on island in winter time?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
When can you do it?
ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
:frustrations:

I got fat, that happened, but that is not interesting or fun or anything. There are some fun things in my life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiuHdUkuRi0
but who would like to read about someone's love life, especially not knowing who is he even reading about.
Maybe I've stopped writing here because I've realized I don't have much to write about. That's kind of sad when you think about fact that I'm only 18 years old and that I should be living crazy high school life.
I put energy all in on weekends it's only period when something unexpected can happen in my life. During the week my whole town lives in some kind of vicious circle. Everyday everything is same. I get up at same hour, leave house at same hour, meet same people while walking to school, stand in school with same 150 pupils, go to same cafe for same coffee with same people everyday and so on. Bleh, I'm exaggerating. It's not that bad, I'm just sometimes wondering what kind of person would I be if I Was living somewhere else.

Maybe this should be the end of the post. :)
I'll keep you posted about my funfun life from now on, cross my heart and hope to die.

And since I've already mentioned that crazy feeling that I don't know how to talk about, here's a lovely fact. :)


I've never been thinking that maybe I could try writing about it since I can't talk about it with people around me. I'll give a try one day.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar